A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Diggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Diggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diggs
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Diggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Diggs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Diggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hallam Diggs MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Diggs practice?
- Dr. Charles Diggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Diggs practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Oncologists.