A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Diggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Diggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diggs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Diggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Diggs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Diggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hallam Diggs MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Diggs practice?
- Dr. Charles Diggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Diggs practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Oncologists.