A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dike
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Dike Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dike, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dike graduated from University of Ife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Connecticut Mental Health Center
- Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Chu Dike MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Dike practice?
- Dr. Charles Dike has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Dike practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Madison, CT.
See Madison Psychiatrists.