A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dike, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dike graduated from University of Ife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Connecticut Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Chu Dike MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Dike practice?
- Dr. Charles Dike has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Dike practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Psychiatrists.