Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 9th, 2010
Nice enough
Dr. Dinwiddie is a very nice man and I am sure he is a good doc. I don't get the feeling he cares a whole lot and he doesn't always listen. He seems to get defensive and does not believe or hear what you are saying at times. He has a good sense of humor and I believe for a lot of people he would be an excellent doctor. I have only been to him a few times but this is the impression I have of him from those visits. Maybe if you went to him more he would be different. I do like him as a person, just don't mesh with him as a patient. The office staff seem unconcerned, you can be standing at the window and if no one recognizes you they don't bother to come and open the office window or ask if they can help you. They also don't listen when you try to tell them something. Not impressed with the office staff at all but that has nothing to do with the doctor, he can't be blamed for their actions. If you are looking for a doctor I would say try him, nothing bad about him, just not what I want in a doctor.