The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Do
Dr. Charles Do, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Do is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Children's Hospital Central California and Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Do has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Charles Do is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Tsung-Yi Kuo
Fresno, CA 0 mi46
Dr. Marc Draeger
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Fresno, CA 0.11 mi8
Dr. Fred Logalbo
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Fresno, CA 0.11 mi38