3.0

Lacked caring show details Lacked caring
Oct 26th, 2012

It seemed like he could care less about me as a person. Bed side manner could use some work. What's with some doctors? Don't they realize the affect they have on their patients. It eould hve been nice if he looked me in the eye and offered a littlekindness and compassion for my situation. But, hey, some doctors just dont care.

Great doc show details Great doc
Jul 15th, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Dodson when I was in the ER during a family vacay. He was GREAT! Took excellent care of me and was very helpful and supportive through my traumatic experience! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Good Job show details Good Job
Jul 14th, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Dodson at the LCCH ER he was decisive and appropriate. I was able to be seen quickly and have my needs addressed. I would highly recommend him to anyone! I am not sure the other person has the right doctor?

Very Impressed show details Very Impressed
Jul 11th, 2012

Im rather shocked at the other comment. I took my son to see Dr. Dodson at the Lake Chelan Emergency Room, He had exellent bedside manor, and took great care of my son. I suspected that my son had appendicitis and I explained to Doctor Dobson what my son's symptoms were, In no time he had IV started, ultrasound called in, labs cooking and the surgeon on the phone. I would definitly recomend any one male or female, adult or child.

To: BE CAREFUL show details To: BE CAREFUL
Jul 5th, 2012

Would you please elaborate on your experience with Dr. Dodson? What, exactly, did he do? What kind of advances?

be careful! show details be careful!
Jun 19th, 2012

i had seen him in washington state recently and he made unconfortable advances towards me. I would never recommend this doctor to any women.