inactive

Charles T Dodson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 11th, 2016
Didn't tell me proper results
I went to the ER for horrible lower abdominal pain. Charles Dodson was my doctor. He did a cat scan and blood work and told me everything was fine and sent me home with IBS medication, strange considering the pain was in the pelvic region and that was the only symptom I had but whatever. A few days later I went to check my SSM mychart and read the results of my cat scan. I have 2 kidney stones one is 3mm the other is 4mm and 2 cysts both 1cm. All in the right kidney. At no point in time did he tell me any of this! I have a history of horrible kidney stones, the least he could have done was informed me so I could go see my kidney Doctor. worst Doctor I have EVER had.

October 26th, 2012
Lacked caring
It seemed like he could care less about me as a person. Bed side manner could use some work. What's with some doctors? Don't they realize the affect they have on their patients. It eould hve been nice if he looked me in the eye and offered a littlekindness and compassion for my situation. But, hey, some doctors just dont care.

July 15th, 2012
Great doc
I recently saw Dr. Dodson when I was in the ER during a family vacay. He was GREAT! Took excellent care of me and was very helpful and supportive through my traumatic experience! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

July 14th, 2012
Good Job
I recently saw Dr. Dodson at the LCCH ER he was decisive and appropriate. I was able to be seen quickly and have my needs addressed. I would highly recommend him to anyone! I am not sure the other person has the right doctor?

July 11th, 2012
Very Impressed
Im rather shocked at the other comment. I took my son to see Dr. Dodson at the Lake Chelan Emergency Room, He had exellent bedside manor, and took great care of my son. I suspected that my son had appendicitis and I explained to Doctor Dobson what my son's symptoms were, In no time he had IV started, ultrasound called in, labs cooking and the surgeon on the phone. I would definitly recomend any one male or female, adult or child.