A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Douchy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Douchy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Douchy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Douchy graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Douchy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jacob Douchy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Douchy practice?
- Dr. Charles Douchy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Douchy practices Dermatology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Duluth Dermatologists.