A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dreyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dreyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Dreyer practice?
Dr. Charles Dreyer practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Houston, TX.
See Galveston Pediatricians and Galveston Neurologists.