A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dries, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dries graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Dries has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Peter Dries MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Dries practice?
- Dr. Charles Dries has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Dries practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.