Dr. Charles Duckworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Duckworth?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Charles Duckworth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2016

Dr Duckworth is the best. He takes time with me, he listens to me, and is very thorough. I just have to wait almost an hour past my appointment time to see him, which is frustrating.

March 8th, 2016

Dr Duckworth is the BEST. Great doctor, explains diagnosis and treatment in detail, superior bedside manner, always has a smile and spends quality time with me answering all my questions.

July 9th, 2015

Avoid This Doctor

I went to Dr. Duckworth for some chronic problems and he did a couple of tests (the same tests they keep running and finding nothing every time I go to the ER!) and eventually came to the conclusion that all of my chronic pain and nausea and frequent trips to the ER were "psychiatric"! He literally told me that all of my pain and nausea and other problems were in my head!!! I went to another doctor who discovered that I have Hirschsrpungs Disease that has gone undiagnosed since birth! I COULD HAVE DIED and Duckworth told me it was all in my head! "Oh you're vomiting 24/7 and have lost 30 pounds in 2 months and you are in constant pain...Well I couldn't find anything on either of the two tests I ran on you...must be in your head!!" Wow!! This guy is a piece of work! And on top of not knowing what he's talking about he's really got a nasty disposition! If you have something that's not "run of the mill" stuff then please find another doctor besides Duckworth!

April 6th, 2015

Told Dr. about problem I was having and he stated for me to take my medicine at a different time. Proceeded to go to another Dr. and found out I had a hernia and acid reflux. SURPRISE SURPRISE!! Never going back to Duckworth.

February 7th, 2015

CONDESCENDING , ARROGANT, DISRESPECTFUL

Dr. Duckworth is extremely condescending, arrogant and disrespectful towards patients when he thinks they can't hear him. As a hospital employee, I was present during medical procedures where he mocked patients who were under anesthesia so that he could get "laughs" from the nurses who were present in the room. Big ego-Show - off.

January 28th, 2015

Dr. Duckworth very compassionate and knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Use Rincon office.

February 13th, 2014

Excellent Physician

My experience with Dr. Duckworth and his staff has been excellent. I was referred to him by my doctor for a screening colonoscopy. When setting the appointment up with staff, I was told that being on time is very important because the doctor works on schedule. If late I would be rescheduled. Therefore, I did not have any problem making certain I was on time. Both appointments with Dr. Duckworth were excellent. He consulted with me, asked me if I had any questions, and was courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Duckworth. The practice which includes several physicians has a very professional staff from the front desk, to the back areas and colonoscopy center. I was treated with respect by everyone.

November 18th, 2013

Indifferent Physician, Dysfunctional Office

The staff's job at this office appears to be to keep you as distant from the physician as possible for as long as possible. And their gestapo-like approach to even slightly late arrivals is to reschedule, no exceptions. As good as they are at the above, they are incapable of returning a phone call or an email the first, second, and sometimes even the 3rd time. Don't expect the militant adherence to appointment times on your end to translate to shorter wait times. I've never waited less than an hour for this one. Once you DO get to see him, he makes sure to remind you how busy he is - lots of others waiting for him. Makes errors on written prescriptions, and doesn't read the chart - just too busy for these pesky things. Bottom line, too many patients, doesn't have time for you.

March 5th, 2013

Stay Away!

Horrible doctor needs to go back to teaching if that, has hurt people.

August 3rd, 2012

Terrible. bedside manner. Egotistical was showing of in front of his interns.was making jokes About my condition and taking so loud that people in other rooms could hear him. I would not see this doctor if he was the last one on the planet

May 27th, 2016