A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dugan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dugan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dugan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dugan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Dugan practice?
Dr. Charles Dugan practices Family Medicine near Trafford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrysville, PA and Delmont, PA.
See Trafford Family Physicians.