A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dunlap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dunlap, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunlap accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Dunlap practice?
Dr. Charles Dunlap practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.