A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dunlap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dunlap, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dunlap has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Scott Dunlap MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Dunlap practice?
- Dr. Charles Dunlap has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Dunlap practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.