A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dunton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dunton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunton
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dunton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dunton, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dunton has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Dunton MD is a male Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Dunton practice?
- Dr. Charles Dunton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Dunton practices Gynecologic Oncology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Oncologists.