A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dunton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dunton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dunton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dunton has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Dunton practice?
Dr. Charles Dunton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Wynnewood Oncologists.