A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dunton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dunton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dunton, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dunton has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Dunton MD is a male Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Dunton practice?
- Dr. Charles Dunton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Dunton practices Gynecologic Oncology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Oncologists.