Dr. Charles Dunton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2015
Lost in the Shuffle
This doctor is an excellent diagnostian and a skilled surgeon. He saved my life, but has the bed side manner of a worm. He might just be quiet, but he is cold and comes accross as non-caring. I believe that he genuinely does care, but doesn't show it. I just felt lost in the shuffle once my treatments were done.

November 1st, 2014
No other doctor would take my difficult case. Dr. Dunton did over 5 yrs. ago his kind and caring spirit told me the full truth and preformed my surgery and cared for me from beginning to end. If I ever need him again or anyone that I know I will not hesitate to refer him or go back myself. Thank you Dr. Charles J. Dunton and his friendly, professional staff. God Bless

February 9th, 2014
This man is far from being a professional he is a downright boor and I would rather die than have him take care of me. Keep away from him as much as you can. He is bipolar and has mood swings.

July 23rd, 2013
Unprofessional
Dr. Dunton is completely unprofessional and has a horrible bedside manner. How anyone can stand working or being around him is unfathomable.

June 12th, 2013
patient
I feel my experience with Dr. Dunton has been superior.. and have trust and confidence in him. He has explained everything in detail and has made me feel at ease and has proved to be the BEST!!! Thank you Dr. Dunton for all your care..I so appreciate it!

March 28th, 2013
Horrible
Used him for a second opinion. After I found out he was wrong about my diagnosis of metastatic cervical cancer I called him. He said that I was wrong it was in my liver and hung up. Well 12 years later I am still here and he was wrong.

October 19th, 2012
Not a doctor I would recommend to anyone. Terrible follow up, wrong diagnosis, no explanation, etc.

September 17th, 2012
Highly Recommended
Dr. Dunton treated me with the utmost of respect, patience, and kindness. Between office visits, he kept me updated with lab and test result information by phone, in as timely a manner as anyone could imagine possible. He is very humble and low-key, in a very positive way.He welcomed my questions and answered them completely. His staff members are kind and spent extra time with me when I needed it. Dr. Dunton works in a difficult field and has to deliver some difficult news sometimes, but he does so in a kind way, and makes sure he does what needs to be done to keep you healthy or restore your health. He performed surgery on me, and it was highly successful.I do not easily trust many doctors, but I really do trust Dr. Dunton.

April 30th, 2012
RUN

August 2nd, 2011
Stay as far away from this man and his staff as you can!!
This man is a crazy egomaniac!! He switches from a professional to a lunatic whenever he is questioned. His ego is outrageous!! Unfortunately for Dr. Holtz, Dr. Dunton pulls all the puppet strings in the office. His staff is minimally efficient (if you don't count on his receptionist to help you). Dr. Dunton is disgustingly arrogant. He has a monopoly on Lankenau for gyn onc ... when will Lankenau smarten up and get another practice on that floor!! Dr. Dunton should have to sit and take chemo ... that might change his horrible attitude!!

June 29th, 2011
I have complete confidence in Dr. Dunton's understanding of and capability in this field.

June 24th, 2011
Treatment with Dr. Dunton
I have experienced professionalism with Dr. Dunton for eight years. He has always answered questions that I have about chemotherapy and radiation. I continue to receive chemotherapy and found that reading about my cancer and talking with other professionals about what I needed for my care helped with asking Dr. Dunton questions. I have sought several second opinions and was treated in a courteous manner when asking for records to be sent to another institution. Having cancer is a difficult journey, since I deal with illness, side effects from drugs, and thoughts about suffering, death, and concern for my family. I appreciate that Dr. Dunton and staff are dedicated to helping women with gyn cancer, since patient care in this sensitive area of life demands patience and attention.