A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Durbin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Malignant Hyperthermia
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Durbin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gaskill Durbin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Durbin practice?
- Dr. Charles Durbin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Durbin practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Free Union, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Free Union Anesthesiologists and Free Union Critical Care Practitioners.