A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Durkee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Durkee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Durkee, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Durkee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Durkee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Durkee MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Durkee practice?
- Dr. Charles Durkee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Durkee practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.