A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Durkee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Durkee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Durkee, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Durkee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Durkee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durkee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans