Dr. Charles Duss Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Duss?

Excellent job on cataract surgery

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Dr. Duss did an excellent job on my cataract surgery. He explained everything along the way. I had no complications whatsoever. I had mono-vision done because I had it with my contacts lenses before; glad I did. It's been 2 months, my reading/middle vision is superb. My far vision is technically acceptable @20/25, but less than I had before. I mentioned this to him and is going to make a slight LASIK adjustment once the eye settles in a little more. It shows me that he cares about his patients and his results.

Excellent Care

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Fantastic eye doctor and surgeon! First time a physician ever called on a Saturday evening just to check on status of a patient after surgury. Highly recommend this doctor as well as others in his practice .

Posted on August 6th, 2017