A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dyas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dyas, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyas graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dyas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- J.L. Bedsole Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Dyas practice?
Dr. Charles Dyas practices Plastic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.