Dr. Charles Dyas Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Mobile, AL

January 22nd, 2017
Dr Dyas is truly an artist in this difficult profession . H He made me feel as though I was nothing but perfect after my mastectomy , and anyone who has gone through this knows that's not how you feel facing reconstruction. I will forever be grateful for his talents and will keep him on my prayer list as long as I'm here

January 4th, 2017
Dr. Dyas does not keep up with current methods and treatments and as previously stated he is not a caring person. He was not concerned with my very poor outcome.

October 21st, 2016
Dr. Dyas did my breast reduction in 1990, lower eyelids in 2000 and upper lids in 2001. All still look great and I would never use another plastic surgeon. His bedside manner is actually comical to me. He just tells you like it is. I have no problem with that!

October 21st, 2016
Rudest doctor ever seen!

August 4th, 2016
Best results for me on all my procedures!! No one notices what I've done but comment how rested and young I look. That's the sign it's good work.. to me anyway.

July 23rd, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
Meticulous surgeon with great bedside manner. Highly knowledgeable and compassionate but is also forthright so your expectations are appropriate.

July 3rd, 2015
Dr.Dyas did my breast augmentation 22 years ago . I have never had a problem with My saline implants. My implants still look good. I highly recommend him. One thing I would tell anyone looking to have this surgery is to not go too big.

June 13th, 2014
Sadly Disappointed
If you think for a minute I'm going to reveal my actual name after being treated like a third class citizen, you best think again. My initial encounter with Dr. Dyas could not have gone better. Total treatment warranted an A+. Then!!!! Who knows what happened? Suddenly, a seemingly kind, soft spoken, talented doctor became a negative mean spirited person who made me feel as uncomfortable as I've ever felt in my life. Don't subject yourself to his demeaning behavior.

March 13th, 2014
I drove 100 miles, passing the Spa PS and all of the Eastern Shore docs to use him. My family used him back when there were only three cosmetic surgeons in Mobile. He is not arrogant. He gets to the point. Anyone who has to have a doctor "buddy" who flatters the patient is not a good candidate for cosmetic surgery

November 11th, 2011
Dr Dyas is talented and very, very professional. Who cares about beside manner? the proof is in the outcome. He's the best

July 26th, 2011
good if you like to be treated like dirt
Dr. Dyas has poor bedside manners at best. He can be rude is arrogant and he seems to have little to no desire to own up and fix his mistakes. I would say he has the worst bedside manners of any doctor I've ever seen.

November 11th, 2010
breast augmentation
He is the best within 200 miles! He does not have the best bedside manner, but his work speaks for itself. Wish I could launch a picture, his work is so much better than all the rest.