Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Dye
Dr. Charles Dye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Ridge, TN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Dye is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center and Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge. Dr. Dye has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Dye has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Dye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Ridge, TN.
Dr. Frances Cross
Oak Ridge, TN 0.01 mi34
Dr. Charles Sewall
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Oak Ridge, TN 0.01 mi32
Dr. George Smith Hipp
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Oak Ridge, TN 0.01 mi45