A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dygert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dygert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dygert, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dygert graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dygert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Randall Dygert MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Dygert practice?
- Dr. Charles Dygert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Dygert practices Psychiatry near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Psychiatrists.