Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Anderson Jr
Dr. Charles Anderson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA, with another office in La Quinta, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center, Desert Regional Medical Center and Riverside Community Hospital. Dr. Anderson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Anderson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Charles Anderson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Dr. David Wilgarde
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Michael Nakata
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Roland Reinhart
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Rancho Mirage, CA 0.27 mi30