A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Anderson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Anderson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Anderson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Charles Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Anderson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Anesthesiologists and Rancho Mirage Pain Management Doctors.