A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Andrews, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Andrews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans