A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Andrews, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Andrews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Andrews MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Charles Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Andrews practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.