A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bower
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bower Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Bower MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Bower practice?
- Dr. Charles Bower has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bower practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.