A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Bower practice?
Dr. Charles Bower practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.