Dr. Charles Bower Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bower?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bower?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

It can be a long wait time but it will be worth your time. Dr.Bower will review your history, listen carefully to your concerns and explore with you all options. This a doctor who actually talks to you and takes your feelings into consideration. You can count on a good joke or a hug if you need one. Most importantly, he will tenaciously pursue the best course of treatment for you. They don't make them like this anymore.

March 9th, 2009

THE BEST!

I should not say he is the best in that I don't want to wait as long as I do but it is worth it. He is a kind, caring and honest doctor and I even consider him my friend. He goes the extra mile and I would not see anyone else if I had a health issue.

February 26th, 2009

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE TO CALL MY DOCTOR

Dr. Bower is the most professional doctor I have been fortunate to encounter I have a variety of health issues and Dr. Bower is very thorough about my medical condition to the point that he is very precise and very detailed on the explanation that he provides me, he advises me of my best options. Dr Bower goes into such a process to advise me of the consequences if I do not take his recommendation to heart. Dr. Bower does not let me leave his office until I fully understand the interpretation of what he has advised me. And he makes me understand that I have a commitment that I must put forth in order for my only well being to a successful & healthy life ahead of me. Dr. Bower has played an important role in my life not only has he influenced me with the importance for my behavioral change in my health condition! I have so much RESPECT for my Doctor Charles Bower that I have realized, that I not only have an obligation to my Doctor and to myself as his patient to apply all the information (recommendations) that the Dr. has provided me with the most prudent decisions that I must follow in order for my health to be on the right track. The decisions and the information Dr. Bower always gives me has provided me with hope and desire to Stay Healthy........Dr. Bower is one in a million and I am 100% positive that I am not the only patient that feels this way. In regards to Dr. Bower HE IS A BRILLANT DOCTOR & INDIVIDUAL and I'm sure that all his patient have so much to be grateful to him. Just for wanting to Help us as Human Beings......Anyone that selects Doctor Bower as there Doctor of Choice will never be disappointed.......

October 9th, 2008