A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ellezy Brown MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Charles Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Brown practices Internal Medicine near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Internists.