Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 15th, 2013

Office staff is very rude!! Its a shame bc dr. Brown is a nice man but who wants to go to an office where ppl are rude and mean to you and do not care about your health at all?!!!

Not the best office nor the worst. Always room for improvement. show details Not the best office nor the worst. Always room for improvement.
Aug 25th, 2011

People don't realize, their job are stressful and no visit tis the same for every patient.The staff in the office do their best to work toghter and give the best care for to patients.As for Andrea, if people would stop tring to use her as an scape goat; tring to get her,to do things, just because she it the doctor's wife.Step in someone's else shoes, live their life, And stop judging, people by appearacne,te way carry them selves and by their skin color. Because, you maybe the 1 source of the problem. The only thing I can trulysafe sayis: she is:100 % DEMOCRAT.Remember Always: Anger dwells only in cancer & fools.

I would recommend him! show details I would recommend him!
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Brown is an extremely good MD. His staff can be a little rude at times, but he is worth it. Takes a lot of time and listens.

charles cook show details charles cook
Apr 6th, 2011

i find dr.brown to be a very compotent physician.slow diagnosis by a specialist in spinal injury almost cost me paralysis in my lower body.his reading over the mri and understanding saved me. i think he has a great staff also

Terrible Physician show details Terrible Physician
Mar 6th, 2011

I had what Dr. Brown called a "complete physical" and he gave me a clean bill of health. My family made to go to THEIR physicain 10 days later for "complete physical". That doctor immediately found that I had Stage 3 lung cancer!! Had my family not forced me to go to another doctor - I would have been dead in less than 6 months. Now at least I have a chance to fight it

Terrible Staff, Nice Doctor show details Terrible Staff, Nice Doctor
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Brown is very nice. He does seem to push pills and wants to refer you to a specialist, which takes forever. The office staff; however, it absolutely terrible, except for his primary nurse, and the Office Manager is EXTREMELY RUDE. I have never been talked to so terribly by a doctor's staff members. They treat you like you're a bother.

HIS WIFE IS VERY RUDE and RACIST and works in FRONT OFFICE. show details HIS WIFE IS VERY RUDE and RACIST and works in FRONT OFFICE.
Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr. Brown's wife Andrea (or Audra) or whatever her name is, is RACIST, RUDE, and ACTS LIKE SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE CASTLE. Ihave seen her treat elderly patients very badly. She talks "down" to patients. Do NOT go to this clinic.

Likes to push pills show details Likes to push pills
Aug 15th, 2010

Seems to always send you to a specialist.

Andrea is awful! show details Andrea is awful!
by Andrea is aweful!!! on Oct 23rd, 2009

This receptionist was absolutly horrid! She sat there a screamed in this poor ladies face because she asked Andrea if she was a nurse and if so could she ask her a question. Andrea lost her temper and continued to yell about how bad her morning had been and that this lady had no business asking her what her title was and that she didn't have to tell her anything!! Andrea is completly unprofessional and acts like she should work at Wendy's! I am appauled that a Dr. would employ someone so unprofessional and hateful! I will not be back to this Dr. and will be telling everyone I know to see someone else until this tirant is fired for her unexcusable behavior!!!