Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 17th, 2015

Dr Brown is an EXCELLENT doctor and I have used him as a family physician for over a decade. However, often the staffing that deals with the public leaves MUCH to be desired. On today, from my job while on the clock, I called to schedule an appointment for my son. I was IMMEDIATELY put on hold and listened to "hold music" for about 17 minutes. The phone rang again several times in which they picked up and put me back on hold. Through all of this 'hold time' NOBODY picked up and explained that someone would be with me.....no offer to get my name and number to call me back. No communication. Just thrown on hold. RUDE and VERY unprofessional. After holding for a total of 20 minutes, FINALLY a person came to the phone asking if they could help me. When I explained it was for my minor son, I was told "oh no...Doctor Brown doesn't see children". I was aware he is NOT a pediatrician; however, I had never known he does not see children. It should not have had to take me 20 minutes of hold time just for someone to have the decency to get enough information to help me. The person answering the phone could have told me what I needed to know in the first 10 seconds instead of abruptly throwing me on hold. As an assistant director of a customer service department, I take the LACK of customer service VERY personal. Often, clientele is lost due to the employees.....although Dr Brown is an EXCELLENT doctor, a review should be made periodically of the folks who answer the phones and their lack of etiquette. I have, for a long time, felt the impersonal and 'borderline' rude mentality of several of the front desk folks over the years as I have watched staffing changes. People who pay money (whether out of pocket or through insurance) should be treated better. We are THEIR "customers" and we pay THEIR salaries.

Dec 15th, 2013

Office staff is very rude!! Its a shame bc dr. Brown is a nice man but who wants to go to an office where ppl are rude and mean to you and do not care about your health at all?!!!

I would recommend him! show details I would recommend him!
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Brown is an extremely good MD. His staff can be a little rude at times, but he is worth it. Takes a lot of time and listens.

charles cook show details charles cook
Apr 6th, 2011

i find dr.brown to be a very compotent physician.slow diagnosis by a specialist in spinal injury almost cost me paralysis in my lower body.his reading over the mri and understanding saved me. i think he has a great staff also

Terrible Physician show details Terrible Physician
Mar 6th, 2011

I had what Dr. Brown called a "complete physical" and he gave me a clean bill of health. My family made to go to THEIR physicain 10 days later for "complete physical". That doctor immediately found that I had Stage 3 lung cancer!! Had my family not forced me to go to another doctor - I would have been dead in less than 6 months. Now at least I have a chance to fight it

Terrible Staff, Nice Doctor show details Terrible Staff, Nice Doctor
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Brown is very nice. He does seem to push pills and wants to refer you to a specialist, which takes forever. The office staff; however, it absolutely terrible, except for his primary nurse, and the Office Manager is EXTREMELY RUDE. I have never been talked to so terribly by a doctor's staff members. They treat you like you're a bother.

HIS WIFE IS VERY RUDE and RACIST and works in FRONT OFFICE. show details HIS WIFE IS VERY RUDE and RACIST and works in FRONT OFFICE.
Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr. Brown's wife Andrea (or Audra) or whatever her name is, is RACIST, RUDE, and ACTS LIKE SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE CASTLE. Ihave seen her treat elderly patients very badly. She talks "down" to patients. Do NOT go to this clinic.

Likes to push pills show details Likes to push pills
Aug 15th, 2010

Seems to always send you to a specialist.

Andrea is awful! show details Andrea is awful!
by Andrea is aweful!!! on Oct 23rd, 2009

This receptionist was absolutly horrid! She sat there a screamed in this poor ladies face because she asked Andrea if she was a nurse and if so could she ask her a question. Andrea lost her temper and continued to yell about how bad her morning had been and that this lady had no business asking her what her title was and that she didn't have to tell her anything!! Andrea is completly unprofessional and acts like she should work at Wendy's! I am appauled that a Dr. would employ someone so unprofessional and hateful! I will not be back to this Dr. and will be telling everyone I know to see someone else until this tirant is fired for her unexcusable behavior!!!