Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
Horrible front office staff
I finally left in frustration. I arrived before my appointment and then sat for over an hour waiting to be seen. When I asked the staff, they said that my appointment had been canceled. The staff is discourteous and rude, not doing a good job in the front office for this doctor.

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Brown is an excellent doctor. I am a RN and I only go to doctors that I trust. He is great!

September 17th, 2015
Dr Brown is an EXCELLENT doctor and I have used him as a family physician for over a decade. However, often the staffing that deals with the public leaves MUCH to be desired. On today, from my job while on the clock, I called to schedule an appointment for my son. I was IMMEDIATELY put on hold and listened to "hold music" for about 17 minutes. The phone rang again several times in which they picked up and put me back on hold. Through all of this 'hold time' NOBODY picked up and explained that someone would be with me.....no offer to get my name and number to call me back. No communication. Just thrown on hold. RUDE and VERY unprofessional. After holding for a total of 20 minutes, FINALLY a person came to the phone asking if they could help me. When I explained it was for my minor son, I was told "oh no...Doctor Brown doesn't see children". I was aware he is NOT a pediatrician; however, I had never known he does not see children. It should not have had to take me 20 minutes of hold time just for someone to have the decency to get enough information to help me. The person answering the phone could have told me what I needed to know in the first 10 seconds instead of abruptly throwing me on hold. As an assistant director of a customer service department, I take the LACK of customer service VERY personal. Often, clientele is lost due to the employees.....although Dr Brown is an EXCELLENT doctor, a review should be made periodically of the folks who answer the phones and their lack of etiquette. I have, for a long time, felt the impersonal and 'borderline' rude mentality of several of the front desk folks over the years as I have watched staffing changes. People who pay money (whether out of pocket or through insurance) should be treated better. We are THEIR "customers" and we pay THEIR salaries.

December 15th, 2013
Office staff is very rude!! Its a shame bc dr. Brown is a nice man but who wants to go to an office where ppl are rude and mean to you and do not care about your health at all?!!!

July 7th, 2011
I would recommend him!
Dr. Brown is an extremely good MD. His staff can be a little rude at times, but he is worth it. Takes a lot of time and listens.

April 6th, 2011
charles cook
i find dr.brown to be a very compotent physician.slow diagnosis by a specialist in spinal injury almost cost me paralysis in my lower body.his reading over the mri and understanding saved me. i think he has a great staff also

March 6th, 2011
Terrible Physician
I had what Dr. Brown called a "complete physical" and he gave me a clean bill of health. My family made to go to THEIR physicain 10 days later for "complete physical". That doctor immediately found that I had Stage 3 lung cancer!! Had my family not forced me to go to another doctor - I would have been dead in less than 6 months. Now at least I have a chance to fight it

January 26th, 2011
Terrible Staff, Nice Doctor
Dr. Brown is very nice. He does seem to push pills and wants to refer you to a specialist, which takes forever. The office staff; however, it absolutely terrible, except for his primary nurse, and the Office Manager is EXTREMELY RUDE. I have never been talked to so terribly by a doctor's staff members. They treat you like you're a bother.

December 23rd, 2010
HIS WIFE IS VERY RUDE and RACIST and works in FRONT OFFICE.
Dr. Brown's wife Andrea (or Audra) or whatever her name is, is RACIST, RUDE, and ACTS LIKE SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE CASTLE. Ihave seen her treat elderly patients very badly. She talks "down" to patients. Do NOT go to this clinic.

August 15th, 2010
Likes to push pills
Seems to always send you to a specialist.

October 23rd, 2009
Andrea is awful!
This receptionist was absolutly horrid! She sat there a screamed in this poor ladies face because she asked Andrea if she was a nurse and if so could she ask her a question. Andrea lost her temper and continued to yell about how bad her morning had been and that this lady had no business asking her what her title was and that she didn't have to tell her anything!! Andrea is completly unprofessional and acts like she should work at Wendy's! I am appauled that a Dr. would employ someone so unprofessional and hateful! I will not be back to this Dr. and will be telling everyone I know to see someone else until this tirant is fired for her unexcusable behavior!!!