A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Butler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Butler MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Butler practice?
- Dr. Charles Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Butler practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons.