A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Butler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Butler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Butler practice?
Dr. Charles Butler practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.