A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cook, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cook has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Everett Cook MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Cook practice?
- Dr. Charles Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cook practices Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.