Learn more about Dr. Charles Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cook, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cook has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Everett Cook MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Cook practice?
- Dr. Charles Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cook practices Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.