A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cox, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Gene Cox MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Cox practice?
- Dr. Charles Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cox practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.