Learn more about Dr. Charles Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Frank, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Frank has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Frank practice?
Dr. Charles Frank practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincolnshire, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Lincolnshire Surgeons.