A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Graham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Graham practice?
- Dr. Charles Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Graham practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Rancho Santa Fe, CA.
See Rancho Santa Fe Family Physicians and Rancho Santa Fe Internists.