A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Graham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Graham practice?
- Dr. Charles Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Graham practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Rancho Santa Fe, CA.
See Rancho Santa Fe Primary Care Doctors and Rancho Santa Fe Internists.