A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Graham is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Graham has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Graham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Graham practice?
- Dr. Charles Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Graham practices Ophthalmology near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.