A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Graham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Graham has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Graham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Graham practice?
- Dr. Charles Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Graham practices Ophthalmology near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.