A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Johnston is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eugene Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Charles Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.