A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Johnston practice?
Dr. Charles Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons, Dallas Pediatric Surgeons, and Dallas Pediatricians.