A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Johnston is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eugene Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Charles Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.