A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jordan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Jordan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Earl Jordan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Charles Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Jordan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Geneva, NY.
See Geneva Surgeons.