A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jordan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Jordan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Earl Jordan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Charles Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Jordan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Geneva, NY.
See Geneva Surgeons.