Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Marshall
Dr. Charles Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and North Hills, CA (and 1 other location). He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Marshall has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Charles Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Jared Schwartz
Charlotte, NC 2.51 mi43
Dr. Olatokunbo Soyode-Etomi
Pathology, Internal Medicine
Charlotte, NC 3.27 mi32
Dr. Matthew Johnson
Charlotte, NC 5.34 mi13