A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Laser Surgery
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Miller MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Miller practice?
- Dr. Charles Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Miller practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Schaumburg Endocrinologists.