A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Earl Moore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Charles Moore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Moore practices Otolaryngology near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Danville Otolaryngologists.