A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Moore practice?
Dr. Charles Moore practices Otolaryngology near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Danville Otolaryngologists.