A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Morgan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morgan, DMD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Morgan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Morgan DMD and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Charles Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Morgan practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.