Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Morrow
Dr. Charles Morrow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Morrow is affiliated with Oregon Health Science University Hospital, Providence Portland Medical Center and Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. Dr. Morrow has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Morrow has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Charles Morrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Scott Soot
Portland, OR 0 mi23
Dr. Eric Kirker
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Portland, OR 0 mi16