A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Morrow is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Morrow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Everett Morrow MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Charles Morrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Morrow practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.