A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Morrow practice?
Dr. Charles Morrow practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.