inactive

Charles E Myers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

January 3rd, 2014
Dr. Myers has at times been very rude, nasty, berates me, yells at me and has been so angry that he slammed my file down on the table several times. He has been remarks that are totally humiliating the door open so I would have to walk into the waiting room with my red tear soaked face. Why have I stayed because he has taken the time to try to help me when other doctors didn't. He has called to check on me or give me information at times other doctors would not bothered, With this new problem he is having I may have to find a different doctor. Thank You Dr,

January 10th, 2011
Dr Myers was kind, he asked the right questions, I was a mess. Depressed, feeling very low and just wanted to cry. He also suggested a flu shot because I work with American nursing, thank God I did. There has been a severe outbreak of the flu in one of the nursing homes I go to. His staff is also professional as well as patient friendly. I highly recommend Dr Myers. Thank you Dr Myers.

November 6th, 2010
Great Doctor
Been VERY satisfied and happy with Dr. Myers. I always feel welcome and they go out of their way to fit me in when I need to get in.

May 16th, 2010
i love doctor myers
me and my family have been going to doctor myers since i was a little girl. I think he is a great doctor. I always feel welcome there.

September 7th, 2009
Unprofessional and uncaring environment
Upon entering the waiting area for the first time, I was completely ignored as the staff had their kids behind the counter and were talking to each other and not paying attention. After finally getting their attention and filling out the paperwork, I waited about twenty minutes as the staff joked around with a doctor from down the hall, even though I was standing right in their line of view with the ready paperwork. After being taken into the examination room, the nurse and doctor both wouldn't touch my baby, which seemed very odd to me, and the doctor made a derogatory comment when I gave my son a pacifier to stop his crying. He didn't ask about how many wet or poopy diapers he had, or his eating or sleeping habits. After using a tongue depresser on him, he flung it off to the side. He then asked if there were any issues he had at the hospital, and I stated that they said he needed his jaundice levels checked on his next doc appt as his was close to dangerous, and the doctor rolled his eyes and said it was 'no big deal.' I was horribly uncomfortable the entire time, the staff was completely unprofessional, and the doctor didn't seem like he cared at all. I will never go back to this doctor.