A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Myers MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Myers practice?
- Dr. Charles Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Myers practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Earlysville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See Earlysville Internists and Earlysville Oncologists.