A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Pohl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Pohl MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Pohl practice?
- Dr. Charles Pohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Pohl practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.