Dr. Charles Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Smith?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 3rd, 2010

Even now ten years after the fact,,,

Suffering chronic pain, Dr. Smith placed my first (of many) spinal stimulators over ten years ago. While under his care, I suffered little, as he provided the utmost pain relief since it had begun. When the military caused a move, the original stimulator was replaced soon thereafter due to problems- and never was the result the same, eventually being removed. Since, Ive been unable to locate anyone to manage my care or, overall pain control in the manner as he did, and its since been all-but unbearable most often. Moreover, Ive not even once-- found a single doctor (pain or otherwise) as willing to listen (merely listen) to me, or treat me with a similar respect. Now, as Im quite sick, suffering intensely, I wish only that our medical world might offer some day/ provide everyone caring doctors such as the Dr. Smith I recall from Brook Army Medical Center during my time there in 1998/ 99.

Type 2 Diabetes