Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Smith
Dr. Charles Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID, with other offices in Twin Falls, ID and Nampa, ID (and 3 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with St Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center, St Lukes RMC and Holy Rosary Medical Center, Ontario. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.
Dr. Joseph Hymas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi10
Dr. Troy Badger
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi10
Dr. Daryl Ficklin
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi17