A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- LLU Department of Head & Neck Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eugene Stewart MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Charles Stewart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Stewart practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Otolaryngologists, Loma Linda Plastic Surgeons, and Loma Linda Surgeons.