A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Turner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital, Huntington, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Turner MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Turner practice?
- Dr. Charles Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Turner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Gastroenterologists.