A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Werner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Werner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Werner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Werner practice?
Dr. Charles Werner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Midland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.