Dr. Charles Williams MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Clayton, NC

4.8

May 3rd, 2011
dr. williams is an excellent dr-i have been seeing him for 2.5 years after having a quadruple bypass b/c my former practioner did not do enough to keep my diabetes under control. my surgeon, dr. killinger of wakemed attributed 85% of my need for heart surgery to this reason -i have NEVER had high cholesterol & have no other risk factors except for being 20# overweight. i researched drs to find the best diabetic care available in this area-dr wms is recommended NATIONALLY for his care of diabetic patients. his nurse debbie is also most excellent!! he always takes time to listen to my concerns & answer my questions. i do not feel rushed or pushed out the door so he can see another patient. i even once sent him a 3 page fax w/some questions & health concerns that i didn't want to forget...he read it before my appt. & thoroughly went over my concerns!!! he is an excellent, thoughtful, caring physician!!

November 20th, 2009
Could be better
My husband has been going to him for about years. He had a bad experience. He had a boyle on his neck the nurse cut. It came back after a couple months & where the nurse cut it, it left a scar. He has been searching for a new Doctor.