A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wilson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Elmo Wilson MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Charles Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wilson practices Urology near Florence, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Iuka, MS.
See Florence Urologists.