A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Eberle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Eberle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eberle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
- Carrie Tingley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Eberle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Eberle practice?
- Dr. Charles Eberle has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Eberle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons.